How to distinguish whether the acrylic sheet is produced with new materials or recycled materials?
Sometimes the same is why the difference is so big. In fact, the acrylic display products are also divided into grades, especially the huge difference between new materials and recycled materials. In order to pursue profit, many acrylic sheet manufacturers have poor production technology. The degradable monomers produced are of low purity. After the sheet is made, the quality and quality are low, and the price is also cheaper than that of new materials. Let me share with you the difference between new acrylic material and recycled material!
So how do we distinguish whether acrylic sheet is produced from new material or recycled material? What is the difference between new material and recycled material? In fact, it is not difficult to distinguish whether acrylic sheet is new material. The principle of smell can basically be determined.
First of all, we look at the appearance of the acrylic sheet
One look: the appearance of the return material board is yellowish, which is particularly obvious from the cross section.
Second touch: The surface is easy to scratch.
Three smells: strong pungent smell when the return material board is stored, it produces pungent smell when cutting, peculiar smell, bubbles and black smoke when burning.
From the product characteristics to distinguish the board produced with new materials as follows:
1. The thickness is stable at about 0.1mm to 0.2mm, and the sheet has small air bubbles
2. The thickness is almost the same (but there is a tolerance range), and the surface is crystal clear.
3. Excellent anti-ultraviolet performance. Under normal natural conditions, it will not yellow, fade, lose gloss, or crack outdoors for 3 years.
4. The light transmittance is greater than 90%, and the section is transparent and colorless
5. The surface hardness is high, equivalent to aluminum and brass.
6. Excellent anti-cracking and anti-chemical properties.
7. High-quality protective film provides sufficient protection.
The board produced with recycled materials will have various defects, which are specifically manifested in:
1. The anti-ultraviolet performance is very poor, it will turn yellow at most half a year, and cracks are prone to appear under sunlight.
2. The thickness is unstable, and some have the biggest difference, and some have many bubbles and are unstable.
3. Yellowing at the cross-section, although the return plate treated with whitening agent, the yellowing is reduced at the beginning, but it will yellow after short-term use.
4. Low surface hardness, easy to scratch.
5. Easy to crack.
6. The quality of the protective film is inferior, and it is easy to deteriorate and deteriorate.